Monday 25 August 2014

Summer Crushes

Summer Crushes

Hey guys, it's Hanna!

Today I wanted tell you a little something that has been on my mind for a while now. I wanted to tell you about my summer crush. I know that I have a boyfriend and that crushing on another guy is totally wrong, but I can't help it. This guy and I are group members and we dance together all the time. Now the group decided that we (this guy and me) should dance solo (meaning that we dance together, with the rest of the group in the background). That is an awesome opportunity, because it gives me a chance to shine, but than again it would mean that we would be touching... a lot! The point is that I don't want to be too close to that guy and the only reason for this is my boyfriend. Do you get what I'm saying?

Now let's get to the tip:
✿ Summer crushes are just crushes and they will go away eventually.
✿ Make sure you both feel the same way.
✿ If you are both single and want to give it a try, go for it.
✿ They usually don't last long.
✿ There's a big chance that they won't work out.
✿ It's a great way to get to know someone better.
✿ Keep it simple and don't complicate things for no reason.
✿ You will probably over before the school starts.
✿ They are called summer crushes for a reason, they last as long as summer does (at most).

I'm not saying that they won't last, I'm just saying that they usually don't. Hope this helped you.

xoxo
-Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment