Monday 25 August 2014

How To Know If You Should Get A Tattoo

How To Know If You Should Get A Tattoo

Hey guys, it's Hanna!

I already told you that I really want a tattoo, so I thought that I should make a tip about tattoos. I have wanted one for as long as I can remember and I'll get it soon. If you are not sure if you should get one, I hope the tips bellow help you make this permanent decision.

You should if:
☠ You wanted it for a very long time.

☠ Means something to you.

☠ You drew it personally.

☠ It is a quote that you love and inspires you.

☠ It's a name of someone very important to you (and if you are 14 years old, please don't get a tattoo of your boyfriends name. You will regret it.).

☠ You feel like you need it to be a part of your body.

☠ You want to carry it around everywhere you go.

☠ You want to be even more unique.

☠ It reminds you of someone.

☠ It is a memory (good or bad) that you want to remember.

You shouldn't if:
☠ It's something everyone has (like a dream catcher, a feather, birds...).

☠ It's a quote from a cutting-edge song. it will pass by, but remain on your skin forever.

☠ You had the idea recently. what if you change your mind in a month?

☠ It's the name of your boyfriend (!!!)

☠ You will regret it later.

☠ You are under 18 and your parents don't agree with it.

☠ You can't afford it (they can be very expensive).

☠ It's just a cute sketch with no meaning.

There are many more reasons of why you should or shouldn't get a tattoo. Here are just a couple of them. Hope this helps you guys!

xoxo
-Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment