Sunday 31 August 2014

My top places to get shoes -Desiree

My top places to get shoes -Desiree
Heyyy girls ! Desiree here , today I am going to share with you my favorite places to get shoes ! :) Okay lets get started !

1.) Journeys - they have converse , uggs , vans , docs , and toms ! It's great !

2.) Nordstrom - They have a wide selection of shoes , from Gucci to Nike , they have alot .

3.) Aldo - Okay , I don't get most of my shoes here because most of them have heels , but sometimes I do ! They are so cute ! I can't even !

4.) Zumies - Okay .. I know it seems awkward , but I like those nike shoes they have that most guys wear ! They just look good with skinny AND bootcut jeans! Asdfghjkl !!!

5.) Famous footwear - I haven't gone here in a long time , literally since like 6th grade BUT it's great ! They have bearpaws so if you really want uggs and your parent say its too expensive bearpaws are a great alternative !

6.) Vans - Usually when I get my vans I just get them at the vans store , I feel like theres a more wide selection (there probably is lol) plus you can get their no show non slip socks or whatever they call it if you don't like you're socks showing (personally it doesn't really matter , but I sometimes use them anyways just cause lol)

7.) Target - I usually get sandals and slippers here lol

OKAY so those are MY favorite places to get shoes > might have left one or two out ! If I did I'll edit them in later . Okay whale thats it ! Byeee !!!

-Desiree



No comments:

Post a Comment