Monday 25 August 2014

Things To Do Before Summer Ends

Things To Do Before Summer Ends

Hey guys, it's Hanna!

Today I have a few things to do before summer ends that I wanted to share with you! Let's start:

☀ Have ice cream everyday for a week.
☀ Go on a picnic.
☀ Make smoothies.
☀ Have a sleepover.
☀ Go to a concert.
☀ Go on a boat.
☀ Meet new people.
☀ Create and summer scrapbook .
☀ Have a spa day.
☀ Have your first kiss. (if you haven't had it yet)
☀ Go on a bike ride.
☀ Build a sandcastle.
☀ Ombré my hair.
☀ Go fishing.
☀ Go horseback riding.
☀ Stay up all night.
☀ Spend the entire day just watching movies.
☀ Create a summer mixtape.
☀ Go camping without parents.
☀ Re-decorate my bedroom.
☀ Make a music video.
☀ Do DIY projects.
☀ Go to the beach.
☀ Have a paint fight.
☀ Stargaze.
☀ Get a facial piercing or a tattoo.
☀ Go shopping.
☀ Write a song.
☀ Watch a sunrise.
☀ Learn how to surf.
☀ Play messy twister.
☀ Go on a vacation.
☀ Go on a road trip.
☀ Make friendship bracelets.
☀ Have a photo shoot.
☀ Get frozen yoghurt.

I really want to do all of this things before summer ends, but I doubt that I will have time for all of them :(
Hope this helps you.

xoxo
-Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment