Monday 25 August 2014

How To Dress Like A Girl, If You Are A Guy

How To Dress Like A Girl, If You Are A Guy

Hey guys, it's Hanna!

If you are a guy and you from some reason want to go to Homecoming dressed as a girl, I would suggest you follow the tips below!

♡ AVOID TIGHT CLOTHES. I suggest that you don't wear something too tight, unless you want to show off your body shape. I recommend you wear something a little more loose.

♡ WEAR THE RIGHT SHOES. If you are a guy, you probably won't feel comfortable wearing heals. I suggest you wear flats or sandals or just play it safe and wear sneakers. Don't wear flip flops!!!

♡ PICK THE RIGHT BAG. Don't carry a huge backpack or a fanny pack! Chose a nice purse or a clutch that matches your outfit.

♡ ACCESSORIZE. Wear some jewellery like bracelets, bangles, earrings or a necklace. But don't wear too may jewellery!

♡ MAKE UP. If you want to wear make up, I suggest you go for an natural look with a little mascara, skin tone eye shadow and a nice pink lipstick/lip gloss.

♡ HAIR STYLE. You probably don't have long hair, so you might want to consider wearing a wig. In case you want to show your hair, at least brush them trough no matter how short they are.

♡ SMILE. The most important thing to wear to a dance like homecoming is a smile. Don't forget it at home, because you are beautiful when you smile!

And I think that is it. Let me know if I forgot about something. Hope this helps!!

xoxo
-Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment