Sunday 24 August 2014

What To Pack For Vacation

What To Pack For Vacation

Hey girls! It's Hanna here. I wanted to let you know that I'm going to Italy for about ten days, because I have a dancing competition there. That means that I won't be able to make another tip until I get back.

I thought that it would be appropriate for me to create a tip about what to pack. 

THINGS YOU NEED:
-toothbrush (you gotta brush your teeth with something)
-toothpaste (you kind of need this)
-teeth whitener (if you use it)
-hairbrush (I hate having messy hair)
-comb (I usually use a hairbrush, but it's good to have a comb, too)
-hair ties (essential)
-bobby pins/hair pins (essential)
-headbands (optional)
-hair products (I use them all the time)
-straightener (my hair are not very straight)
-curling iron (I use this before I preform)
-tampons/pads (Even if you're not on your period, a friend or relative might need one, and you never know)
-Band-Aids (especially if you're clumsy)
-makeup (most of girls use this)
-makeup remover (if you have makeup, you also have this)
-perfume (it's never bad to smell nice)
-nail care products (I lave having pretty nails)
-medicines (it's always good to have some)
-face wash/acne products (if you need it)
-deodorant (not going anywhere without it)
-jewelry (I don't wear it, but you probably do)
-lotion (I use it quite often)
-body wash (if you don't like what a hotel provides)
-shampoo/conditioner (I guess that you are going to wash your hair)
-lip balm (always have an extra one)
-shaving cream (if you are going for a longer time)
-razor (what are you going to do with
-tweezers
-floss (if you use it regularly)
-sunscreen
-aloe (if you do get a sunburn)
-pain killers (you never know)
-tanning lotion (if you use it)
-moisturizer (you will need it)
-towels (if you don't like what the hotel provides)

CLOTHES:
Underwear:
-few pairs of underwear (deppains on how long you are going)
-2 padded bras (or more)
-3 pairs of socks (it's summer so 1 may be enough)
-1 tank top (preferably white or black, in case you need to put it under a top or something)

Pajamas:
-old t-shirt/pajama shirt (you need something to sleep in)
-pajama shorts/athletic shorts (if your shirt is long, you don't need them)

Athletics:
-athletic/water resistant shorts 
-athletic/water resistant tank top or shirt
-sports bra
-2 pairs of athletic socks
-sneakers

Swimmwear:
-swimsuit (it won't be good if you forgot that)
-flip flops (you will probably not do to the beach in sneakers)
-goggles (if you use them)
-beach bag (and everything that goes into it) - if you want I can create a tip about what to put in your beach bag

Dressy Clothes:
-dress (great for evening walks)
-heels/wedges (every girl feels prettier in heels)
-flats (for everyday things)
-no-show socks (optional)
-blouse/dressy top
-skirt 
-dressy shorts/capris

Casual Clothes:
-tank tops
-t-shirts
-Bermuda shorts
-short shorts
-sandals
-walking shoes

OTHER:
-phone
-phone charger
-iPod/iPad 
-iPod/iPad charger(s)
-laptop 
-laptop case 
-laptop charger 
-purses/bags/luggage
-sunglasses
-hats
-cards
-anything to pass time

Comment, if you can think of anything else you might need on vacation!

Hope it helps!

xoxo
-Hanna


What To Pack For Vacation by summer-tip-team featuring butterfly home decor

No comments:

Post a Comment