Sunday 24 August 2014

My Netflix Favorites||Claudia♥

My Netflix Favorites||Claudia♥

Hey guys it's Claudia! Sorry for my absences but I just wanted to let you know it was because of vacations and school but i'm planning on catching up on a lot of missed tips for you guys tomorrow so look out for those!

♥N E T F L I X S E R I E S♥
 + Orange is the New Black
 + Criminal Minds


♥N E T F L I X M O V I E S♥
 +The Fat Boy Chronicles
 +Mean Girls 2
 +The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
 +LOL
 +The Hunger Games
 +Holiday Engagement
 +Cyberbully
 +Chucky
 +The Grudge
 +Carrie
 +Pretty in Pink
 +Clueless
 +Pitch Perfect
 +White Chicks
 +Grease
 +Footloose
 +The Breakfast Club
 +Lemonade Mouth

Those are some of my favorite movies to watch on Netflix! I hope this gave you some ideas of movies to watch!
xox-Claudia♥

No comments:

Post a Comment