Monday 25 August 2014

Invade My Privacy Tag

Invade My Privacy Tag

Hey guys, it's Hanna!
Today I have my very first tag for you guys. It's called invade my privacy tag and it is a great way for you to get to know me better.

Lets start!!

✯ have you ever...

skipped class?;; Only a couple of timers.
done drugs?;; Never.
self harmed?;; Not really.
drank?;; More than once.. oops.
shoplifted?;; Never.
gotten a tattoo?;; No, but I really want one.
broken up with someone?;; No, but I have had my heart broken.

✯ what's your favourite...

tv show?;; I don't have time to watch TV shows, so...
movie?;; Make your move and Dirty dancing
song?;; I love everything! I'm a dancer and I love all music.
tumblr?;; I don't use tumblr, sorry.
singer/band?;; There are so many!! I can't chose just one.
memory?;; The day I decided that I wanted to become a professional dancer.
book?;; I guess I liked Harry Potter.

✯ this or that...

invisibility or ability to fly?;; Ability to fly. Can you imagine flying while dancing? Epic!!
twitter or facebook?;; I have neither...
movies or books?;; Movies, just because books take more time to read them.
coke or sprite?;; I'm not supposed to drink soda, but I prefer sprite.
blind or deaf?;; blind, if I would be deaf, I wouldn't be able to hear the beat!!
tea or coffee?;; I don't drink coffee, so tea.

✯ what's your age...

age?;; I'm 16.
height?;; 5'6
sexual orientation?;; Is this your way of asking me if I'm gay? I'm straight!
shoe size?;; 6.5
longest relationship?;; 8 months, 2 weeks and 4 days.. I count..

✯ opinion on...

gay rights?;; I say go for it.
second chances?;; You can only get one second chance.. Not three or four.
long distance relationships?;; I travel a lot, so I can say from personal experience that they usually don't work.
abortion?;; I wouldn't get it, but if that's what you want you can get that..
death penalty?;; Depends..
marijuana?;; ONLY for medical purposes!
love?;; I don't really believe in love, because someone can imagine it in completely different way than someone else.

✯ do you...

believe in ghosts?;; Not really.
shower facing the shower head or away from it?;; Always facing it..
sleep with the door open or closed?;; Always open!
love someone?;; I already said I don't believe in love.
still watch cartoons?;; I don't have time for that.
have a boyfriend/girlfriend?;; Yes, I have a boyfriend. #happy
like yourself?;; If you don't like your self, how can you expect someone else to like you? So yes, I like myself.

And that is it!! Hope you enjoyed invading my privacy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment