Monday 29 September 2014

Bath&Body Works + Victoria Secret Haul/Recommendations||Claudia♥

Bath&Body Works + Victoria Secret Haul/Recommendations||Claudia♥

Hey girlies! Sorry for not posting alot i've been busy! Anyway, I bought all of these items with my OWN money except for one candle that my mom bought me! Hope you like this!

•VICTORIA SECRET•
-I bought some things that I won't share-
•Sports•
-Front close sports bra in the pink & black
-Black low rise cropped workout pants
-Supermodel Short in the pink & black

•PINK•
-Boyfriend Jersey in Pink
-Hot Crush body mist


•BATH&BODY WORKS•
•3 wick candles•
-Leaves
-Pumpkin Caramel latte
-Sweater Weather
-Mohagony Teak-wood (bought it for mom & dad)
-Warm Vanilla Sugar
-Cranberry Woods

•Wallflowers•
-Pumpkin Apple
-Leaves
-Flannel
**NOTE**
They are having an awesome sale right now!
Plug I have: Fall Leaves

•Body washes & lotions•
Orchard- both
Comfort- both
Warm Vanilla Sugar- both

•Soaps•
-sweet cinnamon pumpkin
-pumpkin spice latte
-cozy vanilla cream
-----------------------------
That's it! I recommend all of these products to you guys to look at!
Claudia xox


No comments:

Post a Comment