Sunday 14 September 2014

Meet Hanna

Meet Hanna

Hello everyone!!

My name is Hanna and I'm the owner of this tip account.

☮ So as I already said my name is Hanna, but everyone calls me Anri.
☮ I'm 16 years old and I was born in Netherlands. When I was about 6 years old we moved to Africa and that is where I still live now.
☮ I am currently in high school and when I finish it, I am planing on studying dance. I really want to be a professional dancer!
☮ I have light blonde hair and my skin is very pale. My eyes are bright blue.
☮ I love to travel and I have been all over Europe.
☮ I am currently taken.
☮ I love music! My favourite is style RAVE and RAP! I also like techno, house, dance, rock and hip-hop.
☮ My favourite thing to do is spreading Nutella right to the edge of white bread.

And that is are a few facts about me.



No comments:

Post a Comment