Saturday 13 September 2014

WE'VE BEEN HACKED!!

WE'VE BEEN HACKED!!

It's Hanna here.

I just wanted to let you all know that our profile has been hacked!

Someone changed our username, our picture, deleted some of our tips and completely ruined our profile. We worked very hard on this profile to make tips for you guys and then one person destroyed everything that we worked for. We were doing so well for the past few weeks and now it is all gone. All of our hard work is just gone.

I guess this shows that some people can't be trusted. And that some are really bored and have nothing better to do than hack tip accounts.

I also wanted to say that I'm very sorry for any hate messages or comments that you may have recived.

Anyhow I will made a new tip profile and I would like to ask you all to help us get back on our feet. All the tippers can audition on this new tip account, but I can't guarantee that you will all be accepted.

My new tip profile is called the same way this one was, before the name was changed. Please go visit us: http://summer-tip-team.polyvore.com/. @summer-tip-team

That is pretty much that I wanted to say.

-Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment