Tuesday 16 September 2014

Meet you New Tipper // Raelene

Meet you New Tipper // Raelene
- My Name is Raelene.
- God is a really important part of my life.
- I am a Gemini baby.
- I am 15 years old.
- My favourite colours are purple and blue.
- My favourite music artists would have to be Little Mix, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Cher Lloyd and The Vamps
- I will be forever a DIRECTIONER
- I have dark brown, wavy hair that falls towards the bottom of my back
- I have brown eyes.
- 'When people first meet me, they think I’m quiet. People who have known me for a long time wish I was' is the story of my life
- I am a very uncoordinated person, I am literally falling over my feet at every moment of the day and I will always find a way to fall over on flat ground
- I love spending my free time on Youtube watching countless videos and laughing my head off
- I love music and am constantly listening to it
- I also love reading and writing because of the way you can just go wild using your imagination.
- I love drawing with all those different colours that symbolise so many different things.
- I love learning new things and I don't know why.
- I love food and pizza is my life.
- I love playing sports and my favourite are netball, volleyball, soccer and swimming.
- I am obsessed with the television show Pretty Little Liars; it is so addictive with its mystery, romance, drama and suspense


No comments:

Post a Comment