Monday 15 September 2014

☯Meet Claudia☯

☯Meet Claudia☯

Hey cuties! I'm Claudia I was on this account before it got hacked. I'll be making tips for you guys too! In case you didn't know me at all, here are some things about me!

☆20 things to know about me☆

O1. I LOVE beluga whales and cats!

O2. I love writing and roleplaying

O3. I love The 1975, The Tragic Thrills, 5SOS, and lots of different music so feel welcome to share yours!

O4. I do competitive cheer and I play volleyball

O5. My birthday is on November 29th and i'm a Sagittarius

O6. My best subject is probably History

O7. I am originally from London

O8. I live in southern California now

O9. I have 2 adorable cats!

1O. I love the Perks of Being a Wallflower

12. I have a HUGE fear of moths for no good reason (don't judge lol)

13. Polyvore and tumblr are my two latest obsessions

14. I love the two movies Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2

15. My favorite band member from 5sos is Michael Clifford

16. My top styles are girly and hipster

17. I love Peace Tea and Arizona Tea!

18. Starbucks is my house

19. My favorite cit is Seattle, Washington

2O. I hope to have LOTS of fun with you guys on this account!

☯Stay Rad☯
Claudia xox


No comments:

Post a Comment