Monday 8 September 2014

How to smell go all day||Claudia♡

How to smell go all day||Claudia♡

Hey cuties it's Claudia! This is some of my favorite ways to always smell good all day long!

O1. Take a shower! This one is obvious but you'll be surprised of what people do!

O2. Have a nice smelling body wash+lotion (I like matching the same scents) so you can bathe in the wash then moisturize as well with the same scent!

O3. WASH YOUR HAIR! Washing your hair is a MUST because it helps get rid of greasy which can make your hair look and smell disgusting.

O4. Don't put too much perfume on because when your walking down the hallway some people might start sneezing due to allergies from it.

O5. My mom told me this, always have someone with you when your looking/buying some perfume because sometimes it can smell like bug spray on you (this has happened before to me.)

O6. When it's your "time of the month" take showers regularly and have a hypoallergenic body wash or soap so you don't get irritated! Also make sure you switch your feminine products every 2-3 or 4 hours!

O7. Wear deodorant! This makes your underarms reduce sweat which causes smell!

O8. Brush your teeth! I like using mint whitening toothpastes because not only does it make my teeth white but the mint helps my breath smell fresh!

O9. Always have mints or gum around in your bag!

10. Use a shoe freshener, wash your feet, and ALWAYS wear clean socks so your feet don't smell!
---------------------------
Hope this helped you guys!
#claudstips @im-just-a-tumblr-girl
Claudia xox


No comments:

Post a Comment