Monday 3 November 2014

Date outfit ideas + some style tips

Date outfit ideas + some style tips

Hi guys, Tijana here! So for this tip, I decided to go with something a little different. If you remember I made a 'Conversation Starters' tip, and now I had in mind that this can be your next step! A date! I'm just going to tell you what I used for these outfits (plus some style tips)! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. For the first outfit (on the left) I decided to go with something gentle, cute, and feminine. The color beige and the floral print give it a nice, warm look. The wedges are also in a light color and they fit in this style.

Sweater ~ blackfive.com
Skirt ~ H&M
Wedges ~ CharlotteRusse.com

TIP: Never combine two items with a print (a skirt and a shirt; leggings and a sweater...) You don't want to look like a coloring book. Instead, go for a one-color shirt and a printed skirt (or the other way around).

2. For the second outfit I choose a winning color combo. Black and red. With all the details in black, the red dress is popping out. You can use that color blast on any item. This outfit is perfect if you want a bold, but yet a feminine and sweet style.

Dress ~ blackfive.com
Scarf ~ nordstromrack.com
Tights ~ necessaryclothing.com
Boots ~ 2020AVE.com

TIP: Use the 'color blast' to distract the attention from any area on your body that you are not so happy with. On example, dress in dark colors and wear a bright dress to distract the attention from your legs.

3. For the third outfit I went with something cozy and warm. It's a really nice, fall combination. Also, I personally think that the sweater-dress is perfect if you want to be warm in winter and fall, but still look amazing.

Dress ~ pinkqueen.com
Leg Warmers ~ uniqlo.com
Boots ~ H&M

TIP: Leg warmers are a trendy detail and they also keep you warm. Wear them with leggings, skirts, and anything you want. They are a great combo with boots and cardigans. When it's fall and winter, you got to have them in your closet!

That's it for this tip! I hope this will help you, and. I would love to see your opinion in the comments! Tell me what your favorite outfit is!

Lots of love,
Tijana


No comments:

Post a Comment