Sunday 16 November 2014

About me tag // Charlie

About me tag // Charlie

Hey guys it's Charlie!
Today I'm doing the 'about me tag' and I acctually wasn't tagged but I really wanted to do it and so here it is...

✿ vital stats ✿
name ; Charlie
nicknames ; Charlie Brown, Chars, Charlatte, Chasa
birthday ; September 1st
place of birth ; -
star sign ; Virgo..?
occupation ; no


✿ appearance ✿
hair colour ; brown with a blonde streak that I dye different colours sometimes
hair length ; Um a bit below my shoulders?
eye colour ; Light blue
best feature ; I have no idea
braces ; Yup and they are currently purple
piercings ; Two on each ear
tattoos ; no
Righty or lefty ; Righty


✿ firsts ✿
best friend ; Bella
award ; uummm
sport ; I dance. Does that count?
real holiday ; I have no idea
concert ; Katy Perry


✿ favorites ✿
film ; Mean Girls, Burlesque, The Maze Runner, The Hunger Games, The Spectacular Now, Endless Love, Vampire Academy
tv show ; The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Awkward, Once Upon a Time, Teen Wolf, Finding Carter
color ; Purple
song ; Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
restaurant ; Does Starbucks count?
book ; The Maze Runner, These Broken Stars, Pushing The Limits, The Fault In Our Stars
magazine ; idk
shoes ; I have no idea. At all.


✿ currently ✿
feeling ; Happy
single or taken ; single
eating ; Food
listening to ; People talk really loudly in the room I’m in
thinking about ; My English assignment
watching ; my computer screen
wearing ; My school uniform

✿ future ✿
want children ; yes..?
want to be married ; yes
careers in mind ; Again I have no idea.
where do you want to live ; Somewhere

✿ do you believe in ... ✿
god ; yeah
miracles ; Yuppp
love at first sight ; I don’t know. I think it’s a bit superficial because it means you’re in love with their appearance.
ghosts ; wait…what?
aliens ; again..?
soul mates ; ...
heaven ; yup
hell ; sure
kissing on the first date ; idk
yourself ; sure

So that's it. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment