Tuesday 4 November 2014

My Current Playlist

My Current Playlist

Hey guys it's Charlie!
So I have had no idea what to do for a tip. I have also been studying for exams recently and I listen to music when I study. So I thought why not do my current playlist? Now my playlist is huge like it's 633 songs to be exact, so I cut it down to a lot less than that and the ones I'm putting on this are my favourites.

Tessellate - Ellie Goulding
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Everybody Wants To RuleThe World - Lorde
Naive - The Kooks
To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
Young And Beautiful - Lana Del Rey
Almost Is Never Enough - Ariana Grande, Nathan Sykes
Heart By Heart - Demi Lovato
Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding
Not About Angels - Birdy
Breath Of Life - Florence + The Machine
Love Is The Drug - Bryan Ferry, The Bryan Ferry Orchestra
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Fancy - Iggy Azalea, Charlie XCX
I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco
West Coast - Lana Del Rey
Show Me How You Burlesque - Christina Aguilera
Work - Iggy Azalea
Walk The Line - Iggy Azalea
All I Want - Kodaline
Brooklyn Baby - Lana Del Rey
Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey
Stay With Me - Sam Smith
Of The Night - Bastille
Haunt/Demo - Bastille
Don’t - Ed Sheeran
Runaway - Ed Sheeran
The Man - Ed Sheeran
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Afire Love - Ed Sheeran
Rock Me - 1D
Little Black Dress - 1D
Heaven Knows - The Pretty Reckless
Follow Me Down - The Pretty Reckless
Hear Me - Imagine Dragons
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons
East Of Eden - Zella Day
Bravado - Lorde
Yellow Flicker Beat - Lorde
Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
Dumb - Jamie McDell
Rolex - Iggy Azalea
New B*tch - Iggy Azalea
Evergreen Broods
Every single 5SOS song there is -
I’m Not The Only One - Sam Smith
Ugly Heart - G.R.L.
Animals - Maroon 5
Maps - Maroon 5
Hero - Regina Spektor
Us - Regina Spektor
Vagabond - Misterwives
Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys
Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High? - Arctic Monkeys
Sex Yeah - Marina and The Diamonds
Starring Role - Marina and The Diamonds
Hermit The Frog - Marina and The Diamonds
Buy The Stars - Marina and The Diamonds
Teen Idle - Marina and The Diamonds
Homewrecker - Marina and The Diamonds
Bubblegum B*tch - Marina and The Diamonds

So there's quite a few that are my favourites...
Some of these songs are really old or not really popular so not many people know them but I really like them. Hope you enjoyed this!
Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment