Monday 24 November 2014

Mockingjay review // Charlie

Mockingjay review // Charlie

Hey guys it's Charlie!
So this is my first review of the month and I figured as I went to see this on Friday that it would be a good idea.
So I LOVED this movie! I thought the whole thing was done so well. Normally if you read the book of a movie first and then see the movie it can be a major disappoint as they don't do the book justice but this was amazing. They made the whole thing so good and it was in my opinion just as good as the book. Another great thing about this movie is that I ship Katniss and Peta so I think this was great. So overall the movie was amazing and I don't want to say anything more incase I spoil is for someone who hasn't seen it and wants to. Even if you haven't thought of going to see it I will say that I highly recommend it to anyone pretty much.
Hope you guys liked this!
Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment