Tuesday 11 November 2014

Newsletter

Newsletter

Hey guys, it's Hanna.

This is the first newsletter on this account and I made it because I wanted to keep you informed about new things that are going on.

To our followers:
✿ Auditions are open! We are looking for a few more tippers at the moment.

✿ A big thank you to all our followers. You guys are great.

✿ Even we sometimes run out of ideas and we would really appreciate it, if you requested a tip.

To our tippers:
✿ Also a big round of applause to our tippers, because they are awesome!

✿ And I am also bringing back the THREE STRIKE RULE! So don't break the rules.

✿ And last I would like our tippers to start posting more fall/winter themed sets (it's not necessary, but it would be great).

And that's about it. Contact me on my personal account (@funky-banana), if you have any further questions.

xoxo
-Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment