Tuesday 18 November 2014

Tijana does the TMI tag

Tijana does the TMI tag

Hi guys, Tijana here! So I've been seeing this TMI tag everywere and when I found out what it's about, I thought that it would be a great idea to do it! Anyway let's begin :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1: What are you wearing? My pajama lol!
2: Ever been in love? Does pizza count?
 3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope
 4: How tall are you? 160 cm
 5: How much do you weigh? 46 kg
 6: Any tattoos? No and I'll never get one!
 7: Any piercings? On my ears i have two piercings
 8: OTP? Zerrie is life and you can not say I'm wrong.
 9: Favorite show? Hot in Cleveland and Friends
10: Favorite bands? One Direction and Little Mix
11: Something you miss? My grandmother :(
 12: Favorite song? Currently, it's Where Do Broken Hearts Go ~ One Direction
 13: How old are you? 13
 14: Zodiac sign? Libra
 15: Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of humor and good taste in music
 16: Favorite Quote? "Life is too short to be afraid"
 17: Favorite actor? Dylan O' Brien and Orlando Bloom
 18: Favorite color? Yellow
 19: Loud music or soft? Depends on how I feel.
 20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My imagination
 21: How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes
 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 20 minutes
 23: Ever been in a physical fight? No
 24: Turn on? Blonde hair and blue eyes... Ugh!
 25: Turn off? Guys who act fake
 26: The reason I joined Polyvore? To make 1D preferences.
 27: Fears? None.
 28: Last thing that made you cry? A song.
 29: Last time you said you loved someone? My mom.
 30: Meaning behind your Polyvore Name? My email, haha.
 31: Last book you read? Fablehaven part 3
 32: The book you’re currently reading? Fablehaven part 4
 33: Last show you watched? Hot in Cleveland
 34: Last person you talked to? My uncle
 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My BFF
 36: Favorite food? CHEESE
 37: Place you want to visit? LA
 38: Last place you were? The bathroom lol
 39: Do you have a crush? Yes
 40: Last time you kissed someone? I'm not sure.
 41: Last time you were insulted? I don't know.
 42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate
 43: What instruments do you play? Does the 'imaginary guitare' count?
 44: Favorite piece of jewelry? Earrings
 45: Last sport you played? Volleyball
 46: Last song you sang? Leh - Superwoman
 47: Favorite chat up line? My phone is broken, I think it's missing a part! Maybe your number?
 48: Have you ever used it? Haha, never.
 49: Last time you hung out with anyone? With my best friends!

And that's it for the tmi tag! || Question of the tip:
What was the last song you heard? ||

Lots of love,
Tijana


No comments:

Post a Comment