Saturday 4 October 2014

What's on My Iphone || Claudia✩

What's on My Iphone || Claudia✩

Hey girlies! CLaudia here! Today I just wanted to share some of the things I have on my Iphone! I bought my phone with my own money and I was going to save up for a 4s BUT, when the iphone 5 came out I thought I should just get the 5 instead of the 4s. But anyway, lets get started!


✩BASICS✩
Case- a tiffany blue one from amazon
IPhone- 5 in gold


✩SOCIAL MEDIA✩
- vine
-youtube
-instagram
- twitter
- snapchat
- kik
- twitch
- oovoo
- pinterest
- polyvore
- tumblr
- facebook
-keek

✩GAMES✩
- subway surfers
- temple run
- robot unicorn attack
- amateur surgeon

✩MUSIC✩
- spotify
- shazam
- itunes
- pandora

✩EDITING✩
- square
- whitagram
- picfix
- pictimer

✩SHOPPING✩
- forever21
- target
- starbucks
--------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!
-Claudia xox


No comments:

Post a Comment