Saturday 18 October 2014

Meet your new tipper Tijana!

Meet your new tipper Tijana!

Hi! My name is Tijana and I'm a new tipper on this account! I am very glad to be a part of the team! Here are a few things about me!
- I'm 13
- My passions are fashion, books, music and movies
- I listen to bands and singers like One Direction, Little Mix, Lorde, Cher Lloyd, Iggy Azalea...
- Reading is my thing. You'll know I'm happy if you see me in my bed, with a book and a cup of tea on a rainy night.
- Humor is my life. I love to put something funny when I write tips. My opinion is that laughing is something that everyone should do every day.
- My favorite Youtubers are Superwoman, Bethany Mota and korikorikori1
- I love to sing, write songs, stories and poems, and I love to paint
- Cats. Just cats.
- Roller coasters are my kind of fun.
- I am always very happy to help anyone, and that's why I make tips!
- I love when people comment on my tips and when they say I helped! It really means a lot to me!

That's me! My personal account is @tikica-popadic
Lots of love from Europe!


No comments:

Post a Comment