Monday 20 October 2014

Conversation starters with boys

Conversation starters with boys

Hi guys! Tijana here! So this tip was requested by @abbythegreat13 and I really hope it helpes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. First smile at him. If he smiles back, that's a good sign! It's like a green light! But if you feel too shy to approach him, just remember that BOYS LIKE CONFIDENT GIRLS!

2. Now for the conversation starters. One "hi" and a big smile is what boys fall for. Trust me. If he also smiles when he says "hi" you can start!
- If that boy goes to your school ask him something like: "Hey, I heard that the math teacher is giving us a test tomorrow! Is that true?"
- He'll probably be like: "I hope not, I didn't study!"
- And you can say: " Me neither lol"
Then wait about 4 to 5 seconds until you (or him) speak again. If he is still standing where he was, and if he didn't use any excuses like: "I gotta hurry home! Bye!" or something like that, you caught him.
- Continue the conversation with him saying (if you don't know him in person): "I'm (Y/N), and what's your name?"
He will answer and maybe even say something like: "I'm in the class 7c and you?" If he says that, girl, you are going to be friends and more! That is a simple clue he's interested! Or as I like to call it "CONVERSATION CONTINUES"

3. For the next sentence you'll say, you need to be brave and calm. Just simply say: "So... Wanna hang out sometimes" or "Hey, I was wondering are you busy tomorrow?"
If he accepts, just say "Cool, sounds great" or "I'm free (on example) on Sunday"

RULE: DON'T DEAL WITH ANY TIME HE SUGESTS! You don't want him to think he owns you! Be mysterious...
On example:
HIM: I can hang out on Saturday.
YOU: Well, on Saturdays I go out with my friends in that cute coffee shop next to school... So...
Then, you'll be a bit mysterious and he will try to be near you all the time. Because you left an AMAZING EXPRESSION...


I kind of ended up with the whole conversation not just the starters, but here is a list of cool conversation starters with any boy:

- "Hey I think I know you from somewhere..."
- "Hey! Do you often train football here, because I keep seeing you?"
- "Hi, me and my friends were looking for some cool places to hang out. Know any?"
- "Excuse me, I got lost, I was looking for that pet shop that supposed to be somewhere in this street, can you help me find it?"
- *accidentally run into him and drop your books, purse, bags, or whatever you're carrying* "Omg, I'm so clumsy, thanks for helping me out! By the way, I'm Tijana..."
- *prepare for this sentence by hiding the object 'you lost' on a particular place, without him seeing* "Hey, did you see a notebook anywhere? I can't find it and I lost it 20 minutes ago! I'll be late for my class!"
(He will probably offer to search for it with you. While you're searching, mention your name, and the conversation will start itself)
- Do this if he is reading a book. Just approach him and ask what book is that. When he answers say you've read it. But don't lie about you reading that book! You can easily get in trouble if he asks you about something in that book!


That's it! I hope it helps, I would love to see if my tip made things a bit easier for you! Lots of love!

-Tijana


No comments:

Post a Comment