Saturday 4 October 2014

My Fall Morning Routine--Claudia♥

My Fall Morning Routine--Claudia♥

Hey girlies! Sorry for my lack of sets lately! Hope you've been having a good time so far since it's now October! Anyway this is my fall morning routine!

O1. So the first thing I do is wake up to my loud alarm clock on my phone that usually gets ignored for a snooze

O2. When i've FINALLY had enough alarms I get out of bed and head to my bathroom

O3. When I get to my bathroom I take a nice hot shower and wash down and become fresh and clean.

• PRODUCTS I USE IN THE SHOWER•
- It's Raining Men shower gel -lush
- Clean start face wash - dermalogica
- Clarisonic Mia - Clarisonic
- Seanik shampoo bar - lush
- Retread conditioner - lush

O4. Once I get out of the shower I like to use a body splash and lotion before I get dressed

•PRODUCTS•
- Ro's Aragan Body Conditioner - lush
- Pink Chiffon Body mist - bath&body works

O5. After I get dressed I brush my teeth and comb out my hair after towel drying it

O6. Once I leave the bathroom, I light a candle and start to do my everyday makeup routine

•CURRENT CANDLE•
Leaves - bath&body works

O7. Once I finish my makeup it's usually about the time my mom yells from downstairs asking what I want for breakfast

O8. After I eat my breakfast, I get my bag and usually put on my converse or combat boots then I get in the car and my mom drives me to school

O9. Once my mom drops me of I usually just walk over to my friends and we all share cool pics with eachother on instagram

1O. That's it for my morning routine! Hope you enjoyed!
--------------------------------------------------------
-Claudia xox


No comments:

Post a Comment