Friday 3 October 2014

Fall Bucket List

Fall Bucket List

Hey guys, Hanna here!

Fall is already here and that's why I have decided to make a fall bucket list. Here are some things that we should all try to do this fall!

♦ Build a leaf fort

♦ Have a movie marathon

♦ Build a blanket fort inside when it's raining.

♦ Go to a concert

♦ Go camping while it's still warm enough outside for it.

♦ Watch some TV shows that I never got to watching.

♦ Do some kind of DIY.

♦ Bake.

♦ Read the books I haven't been reading.

♦ Take pictures in the leaves with my friends.

♦ Start writing a book.

♦ Start Christmas Shopping.

And I just noticed that this bucket list is pretty short. If you live somewhere where you can do all of this things, I say go for it. And if not, just try to make the best of it.

xoxo
-Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment