Saturday 4 October 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine: Fall Edition--Claudia♥

My Everyday Makeup Routine: Fall Edition--Claudia♥

Hey girlies! Claudia here! Today I wanted to share with you girls what I do for my everyday makeup routine (when I wear makeup)! Lets get started!

ॐ FACE ॐ
O1. After I have a nice clean face I like to use the Vanishing Cream by Lush to mosturize my face and neck nicely.

O2. After I moisturize I use the Porefessional face primer by Benefit

O3. After I prime my face, I use the Fit Me Concealer by Maybelline around my eyes, nose, and any problem areas. I blend it in with my beautyblender to give it a nice finish.

O4. After Concealer, I like to use the Maybelline BB cream and blend it in with another beautyblender.

ॐ EYES ॐ
O1. The first thing I do for my eyes is prime my eyelids with the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

O2. After priming, I take W.O.S from the Naked basics pallete and put that on my lid

O3. After I apply W.O.S, I take Naked 2 and Faint to put in my outer wing of my eye.

O4. After I apply those to my outer wing, I lightly apply Crave in my crease, then blend everything together.

O5. As My brow bone and inner corner highlight, I use Foxy.

O6. For my eyeliner, I just use the Stila black liguid liner to line my eyes and do a wing.


ॐ LIPS ॐ

O1. I moisturize my lips with an eos lipbalm .

O2. I take the Urban Decay lipgloss in Liar.
------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!
-Claudia xox


No comments:

Post a Comment