Sunday 14 December 2014

My Fitness Routine/Staying Fit In Winter // Charlie

My Fitness Routine/Staying Fit In Winter // Charlie

Hey guys it's Charlie!
Sorry it has been so long since my last tip! I have been super busy recently and so have been very inactive on polyvore. But here is a TIP!
So basically this is my everyday work out routine. I got the idea from an Aspyn Ovard YouTube video. Here is that link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOntgm3rExI&list=UUR1EMxu9anmg7DhJBxNUbsA
Also I got my main layout of my routine from pintrest so credit to the person who originally pinned this.
Here it is:

Warm up and stretch for 5-10 minutes
50 Jumping Jacks
25 Leg Lifts
25 Crunches
25 Tricep Dips
50 Squats
25 Lunges (each leg)
50 Bicycle Crunches
25 Wall Pushups
50 Russian Twists
Repeat
Stretch to cool down 2-6 minutes

So that's all. I'm hoping to start to do some running also before I do this as a kind of warm up but at the moment I'm being lazy and so far have not done that. Also this routine is not set in stone. If you want to try this then feel free to mix it up, change it, do swap outs and alter it to fit what you can/can't do and what you like to do. If you want something to follow along for so you know how much time that it's going to take and things like that then a really good person to watch would be https://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates she's super cool and posts a lot so you can always have something new to do. Some of the things she does are awesome. She has a beach series and a Victoria's Secret model series and things which are all really cool so you should all definitely check her videos out. Another thing that's fun to do to get yourself in the spirit of working out and exercising is to make a playlist with lots of songs that aren't slow and stuff. Pick songs that will make you motivated. I like to listen to some remixes as they are all usually quite fast .
That's all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed this and that it helps some of you!
Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment