Tuesday 16 December 2014

My Favorite Songs for Wintertime

My Favorite Songs for Wintertime

Hiiiiii guys, it's Tijana (again)! So I have some songs that make me feel so cozy and warm! They are in my ultimate winter playlist, and I hope you will listen to some of them (so we can be crazy together ^_^ ) Let's goooo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I See Fire - Ed Sheeran
2. Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding
3. Love Story - Indila
4. White Horse - Taylor Swift
5. Through The Dark - One Direction
6. Glory and Gore - Lorde
7. Towers - Little Mix
8. Unconditionally - Katy Perry
9. The Heart Wants What It Wants - Selena Gomez
10. Human - Cher Lloyd
11. Last Christmas - Ariana Grande
12. The Hanging Tree - Jennifer Lawrence
13. Listen - Beyonce
14. Shadow - Austin Mahone
15. Glow - Ella Henderson
16. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
17. Thunder - Jessie J

That's all!! Sorry because it's so short! Comment your favorite winter song for 10 set likes from my personal account!

Lots of love,
Tijana


No comments:

Post a Comment